Some people who want whiter skin will turn to any product on the marketing in hopes that it will work for them. However, they overlook the fact that there plenty of methods to get beautiful, clear skin that are completely natural.
Skin discolorations caused by hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and hormonal imbalances can be hard to treat, but there are ways to do it without resorting to harmful products that contain harsh chemicals that can damage the skin. Simple changes in daily routine and diet can make a huge difference when it comes to skin whitening, and skin whitening products that rely on natural, safe ingredients are much more reliable!
Follow these basic tips to get whiter, brighter skin without the use of chemicals:
Change Your Diet
The way you eat plays a major role in how your skin looks. That’s not a secret. If you’re looking to whiten your skin, changing your diet is the first thing you should do.
Fresh fruits and vegetables high in vitamin A, C and antioxidant compounds can make your skin healthier and put you on the path to brighter skin. Green leafy vegetables like kale, broccoli and spinach are essential, as are fresh fruits like oranges, berries, papayas and peaches.
Get Plenty of Glutathione
Glutathione is an antioxidant made of three important amino acids: glycine, glutamic and cysteine. These amino acids help to protect skin cells from free radical damage which can result in skin problems like hyperpigmentation.
Foods like avocados, oranges and tomatoes all contain glutathione, as well as nuts like walnuts. Glutathione can also be taken as a supplement in pill form. You can’t get too much glutathione in your diet, so there’s no worry of overdoing it!
Exfoliating your skin regularly helps to remove dead skin cells and make healthier skin underneath visible. While exfoliating too much can cause irritation, exfoliating about once or twice per week can actually help to make some dark spots or signs of hyperpigmentation less visible to the eye.
In many skin lightening routines, cleansing and exfoliating with a product like Skintrium’s Pigment Reduce Physical Face Smoother makes your skin more receptive to other skin lightening products and enhances the effects. Follow it up with a good, natural ingredient based toner and you’ll see better results for you skin.
Choose Skin Whitening Products Carefully
Skin whitening products designed to treat hyperpigmentation or just lighten the skin overall can make a dramatic difference in how your skin looks. However, you need to be careful to pick products that contain natural ingredients instead of potentially irritating and dangerous chemicals.
When shopping for a skin whitening product, look for these ingredients:
- Kojic Acid. Kojic acid is a natural product derived from fungi, and in clinical studies, it’s been shown to be as effective as products that contain harsh chemicals like hydroquinone without the potential irritation, redness and skin problems that hydroquinone can cause.
- Lemon extract. Made from natural lemons and lemon essential oil, lemon extract is a powerful whitening ingredient that’s 100-percent safe.
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera naturally helps to soothe and moisturize the skin. That’s important when whitening your skin since any blend, even natural ones, can cause minor irritation in some people.
- Purified sea water. All whitening products contain water, but not all water is equal. Purified sea water has the best pH balance for your skin and will keep it looking healthy and supple during the whitening process.
- Malic acid. Malic acid, another all-natural whitening ingredient derived from citrus fruits is safe, effective and very unlikely to cause redness in people who aren’t allergic to it.
Wanting more vibrant, lighter skin is common and there are people who will go to great lengths to get it. Fortunately, simple changes in your lifestyle and skin care routine, along with safe, all-natural whitening products, are all you need. Try these tips out and see how they work to give your skin a healthier, brighter glow!
Incoming search terms:
- how to get white skin
- how to get whiter skin
- white skin
- how to get whiter skin naturally
- wat food herbally contains skin whiteninh glucothaione
- natural foods for to become white skin
- how to whiten your skin with sea water
- how to make skin whiter
- how to make face naturally white
- how to make a chemical whitening skin