Natural approaches to skin whitening treatments have become more popular as well as luxurious for the skin. You know how great berries are to eat because they’re packed with antioxidants and vitamins, but they can also enrich and lighten your skin.
Strawberries contain high amounts of Vitamin C – a bit higher than what you find in oranges. Vitamin C benefits the skin in the following ways:
– It enables collagen production. Two substances – hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine – are both required to secure molecules that produce collagen. Vitamin C enables this process. Collagen is important for skin because it makes it look younger, giving it greater firmness and elasticity. You know what that means: less wrinkles! If you don’t have enough collagen, your skin will look dull or lifeless – definitely not something you want if you are lightening your skin!
– Vitamin C helps to prevent skin discoloration from occurring, and if you already suffer from it, this nutrient can help to eradicate freckles and age spots. This means your healthy skin tone will be preserved and you won’t experience skin that ages before its time.
If you don’t have strawberry extracts in your skin lightening products, you can still reap their skin benefits by choosing ones that contain Vitamin C. An example of a product that contains this nutrient is Enhanced Facial Spot Eraser that gets rid of various skin discoloration, such as sun damage, acne spots and pigmentation from hormonal origins.
Mulberry plant species help to prevent the production of melanin in the body, completely naturally. White mulberry also contains stilbenes, which are antioxidants. Research has found that stilbenes are great at hunting for free radicals. They also neutralize free radicals. This prevents the negative effects of free radicals from targeting your skin, which can include wrinkles as well as more serious conditions such as precancerous lesions. What causes free radicals? Lifestyle factors such as being in the sun too much, smoking, stress as well as obesity.
Skin Soho White Tea Lightening Gelee contains mulberry extract. This product’s blend of natural ingredients provide whitening results for the skin so that your skin tone will lighten gradually and evenly. It can also be used to maintain your lighter complexion.
Raspberry, or Rubus idaeus, also contains Vitamin C as well as polyphenols. These prevent skin damage and signs of ageing, while nourishing and firming the skin. But polyphenols really go the distance, providing even more benefits for your skin. These include:
– Scavenging free radicals that can be a source of inflammation
– Protecting against light damage on the skin
– Strengthen the outer layer of the skin so that it is more resistant to intruders
You can find raspberry in Brighter Pout Lip Balm that moisturizes and brightens lips, giving you a perfect pout. It’s a great way to achieve greater lip hydration while also enjoying lips that are defined and lightened.
When it comes to skin lightening, bilberries (relatives to blueberries) can be a great natural alternative to chemicals. They contain antioxidants and tannins, which are anti-inflammatory and astringents. Bilberries can treat sun damage to skin as well as pigmentation. They are even regarded as a botanical version of hydroquinone (which whitens skin but is not recommended due to its harsh chemical composition). Bilberries also have Vitamins A and C.
Face Lighten & Rejuvenating Fluid contains bilberry and removes uneven skin tone as well as dark spots. It’s especially great for people with mature skin as it restores one’s youthful visage while getting to work on reversing skin damage.
Berries are not only great in your regular diet, but they can also benefit you with their skin nourishing ingredients. Enjoy them in products that lighten your skin. Here’s to a berry beautiful you!